How To Tie Your Shoe
- (I’d imagine you already have your shoe on) Take the two shoelace ends, cross the shoelace ends and form an ‘X’.
- One lace will be behind the other, take this lace and you fold it over, the stick it in the hole. Pull the ends until it is at the tightness you want.
- With one string, I use the one on the right, make a loop.
- Now, take the other lace, wrap it around the loop.
- Stick the lace, not the end, through the hole you created.
- Pull the lace until secure, it should look like bunny ears.
- Repeat with the other shoe.
I think that this is one of my good writing pieces because, I explained 'how to tie our shoe's simply. I used seven steps to tell you what you need to do.